10 Facts About Me
Hi, babes! I recently shared 5 random facts about me on my Instagram, so I thought it would be fun to share some facts with you on my blog for those of you that don't really know me... yet!
- I teach English at the high school I attended.
- I am a Christian and try my best to live that out every single day. I’m nowhere near perfect, but I’m grateful for the mercy and grace God constantly provides.
- I was a cheerleader and gymnast growing up. I competed at Worlds and have coached both gymnastics and cheer - I currently coach cheer at the high school I teach at.
- I’m SUCH a planner when it comes to doing anything. I tend to have OCD, and I can’t go to sleep or leave my house if my bedroom or living area is even the least bit messy.
- Halloween time is my favorite time of the year, because of the fall colors, pumpkin everything, and, of course, The Nightmare Before Christmas. Plus, nothing compares to Halloween Time at Disneyland!
- My 3 dogs are my entire life. I’m beyond obsessed with them to the point that I can’t even imagine how much I’ll love my own children that I actually give birth to. I have a shitzu-pomeranian and two golden retrievers.
- Disney cruises are my all-time favorite vacations. I’ve been on several and can’t even describe how much I love these cruises! Being out at sea is one of my absolute favorite feelings.
- I have been obsessed with the Bachelor since season 1, and have watched faithfully since! I attended an event where I met all of my favs - Ashley I., Becca Tilley, Ben Higgins, Lauren Bushnell, Amanda Stanton, the twins, Wells - probably the best night of my life.
- My favorite type of food is Italian. I could eat pasta or pizza every day!
- Aside from Disney music, pretty much the only artists I listen to are Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande. I should probably expand my horizons a bit, but I just love singing aloud to their songs at the top of my lungs.
I am so appreciative of the support that I receive on Instagram; your comments mean so much, and I'm so thrilled that I get to share my love for fashion with you all. Thank you to each and every one of you who visits my blog and takes the time to read my posts!